Friday, February 13, 2009

My wife sleeps like a bear!

You wouldn't know it by looking at her, but my wife snores like a logger! It's incredible the kind of noise she makes. Not only does she snore, but she grinds her teeth! Uhhh! It makes me cringe. It's kinda weird to think that in a few minutes, I will be sleeping next to her and I will be snoring too. I know I don't grind my teeth though. I don't know how she still has teeth in her mouth, seriously! Anyways, tomorrow me and the little logger will be going to P-town to have a little vacation of our very own. The kids will be at g-ma's and we will be all alone. It's freaky thinking about being alone the whole time. No kids, no responsibility, shoot, maybe I will break the law....nah.

So these blog things are kinda fun. I guess you're supposed to "write" in them all the time. I think my blog won't be about anything important, just run of the mill kinda stuff. Welcome to my pathetic life, I hope you enjoy the things to come.

2 comments:

  1. hey you should really try writing something new...i'm totally bored with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and tell me what you think!